Want to have your students become published authors? By using the following resources, students can learn how to do research, cite their sources, collect information to format into their own words and create a book that can be published in your schools Overdrive library.
You can read more about the project here.
Here are the steps we will take:
- Review the differences between Google and Databases
- Look at sources in Utah’s Online Library and do the Scavenger Hunt
- Learn to save research in our Google Drive
- Use Google Classroom to share and edit the book template
- Export as epub and add to Overdrive Library (Chris will help)
Resources to Use
Help with Research and Reports for Elementary Students
More Scavenger Hunts
Leave a Reply